Bright Eyes - My Two Favorite Songs

Conor Oberst and Bright Eyes have a lot of cool music but to cut to the chase I have two favorite songs that are always on my current playlist, Waste of Paint and Bowl of Oranges.   Although I mentioned  Waste of Paint first it should in no way suggest that I think that it is better (or worse) than the other song.   I love these two songs equally, like two kids.   I don't even think of them separately.    For me they are simply "those two Bright Eyes' songs that I love".       Mr. Oberst's has been quite prolific and I find a lot of his other songs interesting as well but with so much music out there and so little time to investigate things it is hard to keep up with everything.    So if you are not familiar with these songs I strongly suggest you take a listen.   Also,  if anyone has any personal favorites by Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst  I would love to get your recommendations.  



EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS:

I ran into this video while looking for video links on YouTube for this post.    Although the vocals are way too low in the mix (for my liking cuz I´m a lyric guy) I like the harmonica and would love to hear this redone so that I could hear more of this chick's cool  voice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik