Porches - Rib Cage

I mention Bandcamp a lot in my posts because most of the new music that I come across is thanks to their ¨Discover¨ page which I sort through on a regular basis.   But today on Bandcamp I got a little help from Mary-Kate Frett and her collection of songs.     The group is Porches and the songs are mostly, kinda slow and wistful with a certain charm that I find hard to describe.   In some ways it reminds me of Prefab Sprout meets Radiohead.    Anyway, you can decide for yourself.   Here are a couple of recommended tracks to start with:
The first song that I heard by Porches, the one that caught my attentions was Rib Cage (Bandcamp link).  It's off the album Summer of Ten which came out in 2011.  
  

Here is a song with a little more electronic feel to it, Anymore.   It;s off the album The House from 2018.
So I hope you enjoy this music.    Please let me know if you find a favorite song.    I need your help because there is so much stuff out there I just don't have time to listen to it all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik