The Lamb by Lala Lala

Well this girl´s sound reminds me a bit of old Liz Phair  with touches of The Breeders on her earlier songs.   I like music that doesn´t try too hard.  I recommend checking out her previous albums at the bottom of this post if you are like me and appreciate simplicity   The new album is called The Lamb (comes out Sept. 28, 2018) and you can read a Bandcamp article on it and an interview with the artist, Lillie West,  here.
Lala lala
Of  the three songs that have been pre-released my favorite is Water Over Sex.    
Here are the other two tracks that are currently available.




Lala Lala has two other albums.   Sleepyhead came out in 2016.




Have A Good Day came out in 2015.   This is probably my favorite of Lala Lala´s three albums. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik