Life In Vain (live 2011) - Daniel Johnston

I have always loved Daniel Johnston as he was a do-it-yourselfer musician like me for many years before being discovered and the following video is incredible because of the fact that he has seemed to have been able to hold on to his childlike innocence over all these years.     When I heard him start singing in this performance I couldn´t believe my ears.    He still sounds the same!    This is also one of my favorite Daniel Johnston songs.    If you are interested in finding out more about him check out the documentary The Devil And Daniel Johnston and/or the double album of the same name which features the original songs on one disc and covers of his songs by his musician fans on the other. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik