Mother Mother - Infinitesimal

As far as I know there is no official video for this song but the video below is a film school project that was posted on YouTube that is pretty cool.     I like how the song talks about how molecules never really touch (like in the movie What the BLEEP Do We Know?)  The melody is catchy and the lyrics are funny so I give it two thumbs up.  Here´s a little sample for you:


"There’s a million, billion, trillion stars but I’m down here low
Fussin’ over scars on my soul, on my soul, on my soul, on my soul
On my soul, I am so infinitesimal, oh"


If anybody knows of other songs by these guys that are worth checking out please leave me a comment.  


Mother Mother - Infinitesimal 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik