Jim´s Big Ego - Stress


Jim´s Big Ego is a Boston-based band that was formed in 1995.   On their website they claim to be "
the greatest band in the history of recorded music."  As you can see from this quote,  these guys have a good sense of humor and their songs are quite funny.  The founder, and I believe principal member of the group, is Jim Infantino, songwriter, author and nerd.   He has an interesting website with all his creative ventures on it.  Anyway, I recommend you start with the classic song Stress.   It has one of the coolest trumpet parts that I have ever heard in a pop song. It is a conversation between the horn and a person and you can actually understand both sides of the dialogue.   Very original and very funny.


STRESS - JIM´S BIG EGO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik