Hat Films - Neon Musk

ALBUM SYNOPSIS:

Well I was poking around on Bandcamp looking for something interesting and boy did I find it.   The album is called Neon Musk by Hat Films/Yogscast and it instantly caught my attention.   First off it has this intro with this otherwordly deep voice talking about the Crocoman Empire with half-human, half-crocodile creatures and a bunch of crazy history.    There is track after track of songs and interludes that keep the sci-fi vibe going strong and the songs are catchy, funny and cool.    I recommend dimming the lights, having a drink or a smoke or something and enjoying the whole album from start to finish.  Starship troopers prepare for takeoff!

DON´T BORE US, GET TO THE CHORUS!:

The more traditional pop songs include The Sleigh Man (kinda a Christmas song and as the lyrics say "wildly inappropriate") and Pleasure Elf (acoustic).  

WARNING:  

There is a bit of adult content in these songs so perhaps not appropriate for young children or those without a sense of humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik