The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead (Bernie Sanders RIP Mix)

So ever since the whole Bernie Sanders incident during the last Democratic primary I have been thinking about what happened and how well it fits with the song The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead by XTC.     So I decided to record a cover of the song and practice my feeble animation skills by making a little video to go along with it explaining what many say happened in the Clinton vs.  Sanders race.     If you aren´t familiar with the original song I recommend you check it out.   The video is pretty cool as well and explains the original intent of the song based on the fall of JFK.   So, a song about JFK by XTC and covered by SHT.    Go figure.


The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead (Bernie Sanders RIP Mix)


Check out my YouTube channel here.

Check out my Bandcamp page here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik