"That boy needs therapy!" Frontier Psychiatrist -The Avalanches

Here is an example of a group that I like but I only know one of their songs.    They probably have some other interesting stuff so if you are familiar with other cool songs by The Avalanches please leave a comment and let me know.

There really isn´t much to say about this song.   I find it catchy, hilarious and very original.   The samples sound like they came right out of some old movie.   I don´t know if they are taken from a real source or if they are just copying the  style of these old films.    Again, if anybody knows leave a comment and let me know.

Here is my favorite video of the song.


There is also the original video for this song.



Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik