Read About Love - Richard Thompson

Read About Love - Richard Thompson


British singer/songwriter Richard Thompson is pretty famous in the UK but as far as I know he isn't exactly a household name in the US.     He has a lot of cool songs and he is a really good guitarist.    However, for me there is only one Richard Thompson song that I listen to on a regular basis, Read About Love.  It's from the album Rumor and Sigh his sixth solo album which was released in 1991 on the Capitol label. The album was pretty successful and it even got nominated for a Grammy. The song is about a poor kid who learns about love (sex) by reading magazines and books.  It's funny because it's true, as they say.    How many of us have learned about "love" through less-than-ideal sources?   I know I did.  So I hope you enjoy this song and maybe you can learn something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik