School ´94 - Clouds Aside

If you are a big fan of  Cocteau Twins  like I am you might appreciate this new musical discovery.     Sometimes the vocals sound a bit Bjorkish also.    Anyway, the singer of this group has a very unique female voice and both the vocals and the general style of Clouds Aside really remind me of Cocteau Twins.      In spite of this strong resemblance to Cocteau Twins the music is interesting and quite original sounding.    I am surprised at how much I actually enjoy it.  I discovered them in a Bandcamp article about Sweden´s indie music label Luxury Records.  
You can listen to Clouds Aside on Bandcamp or check out the video below.

CLOUDS ASIDE - SCHOOL ´94


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik