Garfunkel and Oates - The Loophole (Parental Advisory)

I have been watching these ladies perform for quite a while and there stuff is always amusing.   They seem to be the female counterpart of Flight of the Conchords (who if you don´t know you should Google right nown or check out my blog post).   If you watch The Big Bang Theory you probably already know them as Raj´s  super-shy girlfriend Lucy from a couple of years ago and the hot, blond professor Ramona Nowitzki who has a crush on Sheldon.   They also wrote the song for Bernadette that Howard sings to his wife in the hospital in one episode.    Anyway,   they have a lot of funny songs about life and stuff.    My personal favorites include:

SEX WITH DUCKS - GARFUNKEL AND OATES

(Adult content)


THE LOOPHOLE - GARFUNKEL AND OATES

(Lots and lots of adult content)


While doing a little research for this post I also found out that there is a Garfunkel and Oates TV show.    Check out the details here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik