Ben Lee - Song for You

My introduction to Ben Lee was his incredible debut album Grandpaw Would which was released in 1995.     He was only 17 when the album came out and you can hear in the songs how young he sounds.   I actually heard that he was only 11-13 while recording these songs but I think that is probably an urban legend and maybe he wrote these songs at that age.    Anyway, almost all the songs on the album are gems but here are a few of  my very favorites.

SONG FOR YOU - BEN LEE


MY GUITAR (LIVE) - BEN LEE



DUCTILE - BEN LEE



Now here are some of my favorite songs off Ben Lee´s later albums.

CIGARETTES WILL KILL YOU - BEN LEE


SOMETHING BORROWED SOMETHING BLUE - BEN LEE


One more song from Ben Lee which is about Evan Dando (The Lemonheads) who I have covered in another post.

WISH I WAS HIM - BEN LEE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik