Morrisey - Every Day Is Like Sunday

Every Day Is Like Sunday is one of the few Morrisey songs which I continue to listen to.      However,   I like Robyn Hitchcock´s version.   Check  that out below.   There is also an interesting article    from American Songwriter that analyzes the song and gives some background information about it.   Check that out here:  American Songwriter: Lyric of the Week - Every Day Is Like Sunday 


Here is another cover version of the song by Natalie Merchant.   You can tell that this song is a favorite of a lot of musicians.   For me this song really captures the gloominess and despair of a typical Sunday afternoon not looking forward to another week of work, school , or whatever.



Last but not least, here is the original song with the official video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik