Parks, Squares & Alleys - Soft Clouds

Well God bless Bandcamp.   I just discovered another cool band called Parks, Squares & Alleys.  They are from Moscow, Russia and I am amazed that music that sounds so familiar can come from so far away.    With this group it has been a little difficult to pick songs to recommend as an introduction since they all have this warm, relaxing feel that really grows on you.   To start with I have decided on Soft Clouds.
SOFT CLOUDS  - PARKS, SQUARES & ALLEYS

Soft Clouds is from the album Against Illusions and Reality   The album´s title track is another song to check out.
AGAINST ILLUSIONS AND REALITY

OK, one more song I´m going to recommend is called Forest.   
FOREST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik