Courtney Barnett - Over Everythng

OK, I recently saw the video for this song Over Everything from the upcoming album Lotta Sea Lice which Courtney Barnett is putting out with Kurt Vile.   (October 2017)    

Over Everything -  Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile



I have only heard the song Over Everything and that is enough to convince me that the album is going to be something special. I seldom get excited waiting for albums to be released but this is going to have to be an exception.    I had never heard of Kurt Vile before but just this one song has made me look forward to hearing more.  And just from this one song I know that the album will be one of my favorites of the year.   I am willing to bet on this one.

Here is my first and probably still my favorite Courtney Barnett song, Dead Fox.    It is wry and catchy and fun.    I wish I could write songs like that.  It´s from the album Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit. 

Dead Fox - Courtney Barnett

 
I recently saw Courtney with Billy Bragg doing Sunday Morning and it seems Ms. Barnett is really coming into her own as an indie artist.    

RocKwiz - Courtney Barnett & Billy Bragg - Sunday Morning

 
 As always, if you know of any other songs which you think deserve mention please leave a comment.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik