Sparks - Angst in My Pants

Sparks have their own sound and I´m sure it´s not for everybody.   Personally I find them hilarious and several of their songs form a part of the soundtrack of my life.    I will start with my all-time favorite Sparks´ song, Eaten by the Monster of Love.     It appears in one of my favorite 80´s movies Valley Girl and is a classic anti-love song.   It also appears on the 1982 album Angst in My Pants

EATEN BY THE MONSTER OF LOVE


Here is another track from the album to check out.    When I think of my nicotine addiction I think of this song, Nicotina.     We had to break up due to irreconciliable differences.  

NICOTINA


The final track from the album that I will recommend is the title track, Angst in My Pants.     As a teen, full of angst (in my pants), I could relate. 

ANGST IN MY PANTS    



Sparks´  18th album was released in 2000 and contains another one of my favorite songs.

BALLS

 

Sparks have twenty some albums so there is a lot of stuff to listen to.   I would recommend the album Pulling Rabbits Out of a Hat as it is my second-favorite Sparks´ album.
As always I would appreciate anybody else´s recommendations for other cool Sparks songs,   similar artists, etc.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik