Scarlet Johansson (& Pete Yorn) - I Am the Cosmos

I remember the headline when Michael J. Fox did a movie as a musician with Joan Jett (Light of Day) :  "Singer can act but actor can´t sing."    This is NOT the case with Ms. Johansson and I really enjoyed several of the songs off her collaborative album with Pete Yorn, Break Up.   It´s bitter and sweet in all the right places and I wish she would do more musical projects but I´m sure it´s hard to find the time with the number of movie offers she likely receives.
I just discovered that I Am the Cosmos is a cover.  LOL the things I learn while writing this blog.   Anyway, this is one of my favorites.

I AM THE COSMOS




OK this one has an official video and is very catchy.   

SHAMPOO


The last personal favorite on the album is Relator.   Pete and Scarlett appear in this video and it´s pretty cute.

RELATOR

BONUS SONG!!!

I found this song on YouTube a while back and it says that it is a cover of
The Cure´s Boys Don´t Cry but I have no confirmation that this is true except for the fact that it really does sound like her.    I don´t really care who it is.   It´s a cool cover of the song.  Enjoy.

BOYS DON´T CRY (Cover supposedly by Scarlett Johansson)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All My SHT (As of July 2023)

All My SHT (As of May 2021)

Our Bog Is Dood - by SHT Musik